An exciting opportunity has just become available for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join an Australia leading FMCG business on a temporary basis with the high potential to turn permanent!
Our client is one of the largest food manufacturer in Australia and New Zealand, with friendly working environment and supportive team culture! They are now seeking for an experienced Senior Accounts Payable Officer to join their team immediately!
The main duties you will be required to perform are as follows:
- Process accounts payable invoices accurately ensuring accounting standards, policies, procedures.
- Maintain and update accounts payable systems and provide advice and information to vendors, suppliers, clients, and staff on relevant accounting processes
- Follow required procedures for receipt and banking of cash and cheques
- Undertake reconciliation processes associated with accounts payable, allocate incoming payments and expenses and other related corporate transactions
- Undertake follow up action on overdue client and customer invoices to ensure payment
- Maintain the work unit’s databases, electronic records management and document tracking systems including receipt, registering, updating and movement of invoices/receipts
- Work effectively as team member, requiring an understanding of overall work priorities and a capacity for flexibility to meet a broad range of support tasks
To be successful in your application for this role you should possess the following capabilities:
- Proven full function accounts payable experience in a similar position.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Full Function Account Payable.
- Excellent Attention to detail and strong accuracy
- FMCG background is high desirable
- Close to Public Transport
- Fantastic Working Environment
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vee Dong on +61 2 8221 8111