WHO ARE THEY?
The business that we are proud to represent is a leader in the power tool industry. With an unparalleled emphasis on innovation and quality, their global success is due to both their ongoing commitment to excellence and safety and their genuine desire to educate end users on what can be achieved with their range.
With an almost obsessional following by professional tradespeople and home enthusiasts, the precision and speed of the products leads to exceptional outcomes - they make good tools that work incredibly well leading to beautiful finishes.
The emphasis right across the company is on long term relationships that are mutually beneficial, not just quick wins that quickly fade. They care about their customers and being nearly 100 years old is testament to that.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Getting out and building your territory, you will be responsible for the growth and maintenance of a portfolio of clients throughout the south of Sydney (southern suburbs through to ACT)
- You will have conversations with dealers and end users, so you will skilled at engaging with a broad range of people with a broad range of expectations
- Establishing relationships that lead to long term mutually beneficial and rewarding outcomes, so plan your meetings, know where you'll be and when
- Thinking ahead, teaching, looking for opportunities
- Tasked with educating and demonstrating, you will be required to be hands on and be a subject matter expert
- Working with a great company with high autonomy, you'll be striving to hit achievable (but ambitious) financial targets
WHO ARE YOU?
- A proven salesperson with a knowledge of dealer distribution channels (preferred) in a related industry (desirable)
- Someone who can demonstrate an ability to sell on value and quality, not price
- A planner - someone with exceptional organisational, planning and thinking skills
- A chameleon with the ability to work with a broad range of people
- A teacher - an individual with the desire and ability to educate, to teach and to empower dealers, colleague and end users
- An upbeat person who takes a long term view to success
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- $70,000 - $90,000 plus superannuation
- Car Allowance or FMCV
- Performance related bonus
- Access to both formal and informal training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more, please contact Julie on 03 9908 2084 or APPLY NOW in WORD format.