- Longreach Branch
- Part Time - 16 hours a week
- Retail Banking / Sales and Customer Service
Westpac Group has a rich heritage and offers employees a multitude of opportunities. We aim to attract the best people inside and outside of the business – building an organisation where the best talent thrives.
Personal Banking Advisors are key to Westpac's strategic ambition of earning all our customers' business. You’ll be driven by innovation and:
- Offer customers a seamless service, including immediate transactional needs, financial information and product knowledge.
- Approach and engage with our customers as they enter our branches and discuss their needs, utilising and taking advantage of cutting edge tools and technologies on the process (including iPads and Kiosks). You’ll play a big role in helping customers become accustomed to the new technologies we offer
- Actively promote our financial products when serving customers and deepening customer relationships through quality needs based conversations to explore customers financial needs and goals
- Referring customers to specialist bankers who can have quality needs based conversations to explore customers financial needs and goals
Joining Westpac has many perks besides building a long and stable career. You’ll be:
- Able to have access to some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
- Offered a highly competitive remuneration that is fair and consistent for all our people
- Entitled to a suite of online learning, training modules and career planning tools to grow with us
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave and secondments available
What you need to succeed
- Proven customer service experience and passion for sales delivery
- Effective relationship management skills
- Business and financial acumen are considered an advantage
When you join Westpac Group you’ll become part of one team striving to reach our vision to be one of the world’s greatest companies. Westpac Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility .
For more information follow Westpac’s LinkedIn Page or visit careers.westpacgroup.com.au