Exciting new growth opportunity to join the Risk & Compliance team at a leading, global consulting corporation!
Our client is a world-leader in providing consultancy services across the health, wealth and careers space.
Due to ongoing demand, a new opportunity has been created for a 'Compliance Manager' to join a close and collaborative team of 6 based down in their Wollongong office.
You will be responsible for supporting ongoing Compliance through the development and management of key frameworks, policies, systems, training and awareness, incident management practices and monitoring activities.
This also includes compliance with regulatory obligations including applicable Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF), Sanctions, Fraud and Corruption, Fit and Proper, Privacy and Licencing requirements.
- Identify, maintain and document all applicable compliance obligations in a consistent manner (e.g. Compliance Plans);
- Develop, embed and maintain all relevant Compliance Frameworks Policies, procedures and related documentations in accordance to regulatory obligations and business expectations;
- Conduct compliance monitoring based on legislative and business needs, ensuring obligations are embedded and controls are both designed effectively and operationally effective;
- Work with key business leaders and stakeholders to ensure the effectiveness of the overall compliance framework, both in person and via desk top reviews;
- Provide support to the lines of business leaders regarding the implementation of Enterprise-wide compliance issues;
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reporting to the Risk and Compliance Function, Business leaders locally and Globally, Committees and Boards;
- Provide appropriate support across the Risk and Compliance function as required
- Ensure adherence to all regulatory obligations, including but not limited to, AML/CTF, Fit and Proper, Conflicts, Fraud and corruption, Licence Management obligations, Privacy in accordance with established business policies and procedures;
- Provide relevant advice and support to the Business leaders on all Compliance obligations and ensue changes in regulations and policy are effectively captured and communicated;
- Complete AML/CTF requirements including, identifying, investigating, assessing and reporting transactions considered Suspicious Matter Reporting(SMR’s); and
- Conduct periodic reviews and monitoring of Compliance obligations and reporting on the effectiveness of controls.
- Coordinate and participate in key Risk Assessments for the Risk and Compliance projects and activities. Provide necessary analytical / technical advice to enable adherence to policies and regulatory requirements;
- Responsibility for documenting operating procedures as applicable across the Risk and Compliance function;
- Develop appropriate communications to internal stakeholders regarding updates to key deliverables and completion of material risk and Compliance programs;
- Participate and contribute to any key Risk and Compliance tasks and activities as directed;
- Assist business leadership to drive a risk and compliance culture and awareness in day-to-day business decisions and business strategic initiatives;
- Support management in the pro-active consideration of the risk, control and compliance implications of key projects and change management initiatives to drive the timely and cost-effective incorporation of future controls; and
- Develop and implement strategies for continuous improvement opportunities.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in a compliance/operations based role within Financial Services and/or Superannuation.
- Good understanding of risk and compliance principles and frameworks.
- Strong knowledge in regulatory regime including Privacy, AML/CTF, KYC, Customer Due Diligence, Sanctions and conflicts management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong business analysis, process analysis and risk identification skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills and ability to work autonomously.
- Personal drive to achieve required outcomes within specified timeframes PC Skill - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
An exciting growth role in an amazing global organisation offering a fully diverse range of work!
Perfect for someone living south of the city who still wants a major, global brand on their CV but without the cost of a commute!
Please call Maria Curtis for a confidential discussion on 02 8292 2238 or send your CV to mariacurtis @michaelpage .com.au
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Maria Curtis on +61 2 8292 2238.