- Fast Paced Challenging Role
- Friendly Enviroment
- Holtze Location
TOYOTA MATERIAL HANDLING AUSTRALIA (TMHA) HOLTZE, DARWIN.
TMHA was established in July 2003 to distribute and sell industrial equipment manufactured by Toyota Industries Corporation (TICO) and TICO's subsidiary companies. TICO is a Japanese multi-national manufacturer and is a global leader in materials handling.
This position is based at TMHA’s Darwin Branch located in Holtze.
Reporting to the Branch Manager this role is responsible for professional and efficient day to day running of TMHA’s Darwin Administration Office. This role is critical to the operation of the Branch.
Other key aspects of the role include: -
- Assist customers and suppliers by providing high level customer service
- Assist with scheduling and organising technicians in Field Service
- Switch board operating and greeting visitors and assisting with enquires.
- Coordinating all incoming/outgoing correspondence (Mail, Fax, Couriers etc)
- Ordering of stationery in accordance with TMHA procedures
- Controlling petty cash in accordance with TMHA procedures
- Assisting Head Office staff with processing invoices and dealing with debtors’ and creditors’ enquires
- Preparing timesheets for weekly and fortnightly payments
- Co-ordinating Field Service Technicians and processing jobs
- Assisting customer enquires regarding short / long term rental and coordinating the fleet
- Processing Sales Orders
- Providing weekly reports to Branch Manager
- WHS&E administrative tasks
- Other duties as required
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 5 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Basic accounting knowledge (desirable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service attitude
- Self motivates and excellent time management skills
- Intermediate PC skills and understanding of Movex (M3) ERP system or similar (SAP).
- Sound problem solving skills
- Industry experience preferred
This is a salaried position and salary will be determined according to qualifications and experience.
Toyota is committed to ensuring that their employees have an opportunity to further develop themselves and their careers.
As part of the Toyota Material Handling Australia recruitment process, all candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical which includes a drug and alcohol test.