Find your job faster
Get notified when jobs like this hit the market
Whoops, we noticed something was incorrect...
Get new similar jobs by email for
I am keen to speak with Electrical Drafters and Designers that are keen to secure an on-going contract with the potential of the role turning permanent. You will be working on some exciting mining projects with the potential of site visits.
Our client has a strong work load of mining projects across Iron Ore, Rare Earths, Gold and Lithium.
The client we are working for are a engineering design consultancy that specialise in Mining projects.
The main responsibilities for the Drafters/Designers will be to;
- Design and produce electrical design drawings for mining projects.
- Proficiently to produce design drawings in a timely manner using AutoCAD or Microstation.
- Ensure electrical design drawings for engineering projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Work closely alongside the Electrical Engineers and Project Managers
- Electrical design reviews.
The successful candidate should have the following experience;
- Must have either AutoCAD or Microstation experience.
- Ideally worked in the Mining industry before on either process plant or non process infrastructure.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Be available to start ASAP.
- It will be ideal if you have a brownfield background and worked within a trade
- Previous exposure to a big scale project
For the right candidate there will be a competitive hourly rate on offer.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Thomas Harrison on +61 8 9215 9501