As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for devising, executing and managing the implementation of the product. You will be responsible for developing close client relationships in order to ensure continued high customer retention and subscription license renewals; as well as identify and close new business opportunities through software upgrades, and new client development
A leading Software as a Service provider, has a vacancy for a Customer Success Manager based out of their office in Sydney. .
- Provide seamless project management through all phases of the customer onboarding process and long term relationship. Coordinate with the client project team, administrative staff, IT Team, and most importantly, the users of the Boards application: Board Directors and Corporate Executives
- Customize and provide exceptionally high quality client training for Administrators and Director / Executive users to ensure clients have full understanding of use of the product
- Provide an excellent customer experience for all accounts, by anticipating and resolving customer issues in a manner that exceeds customer expectations.
- Remain in constant contact with the customer to evaluate satisfaction and proactively identify upcoming needs.
- Coordinate with technical personnel as needed to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations to prevent overload or missed deadlines.
- Providing customer feedback on the Boards solution to assist in continuous improvement of the product.
- 5+ years in a Customer Success Manager or Account manager role
- Experience selling a technology solution would be desirable
- Excellent Project Management expertise and experience
- Previous Sales or Key Account Management experience with a strong focus on Customer Service.
- Superb personal organizational skills to ensure all client commitments are met
- Strong technical focus and knowledge of common software applications such as Microsoft Office
- Customer focused. Able to deliver extremely high levels of customer satisfaction.
- A passion for collaboration and team working
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Presentation skills and experience working with C-Level Executives and Directors
An exciting career path for a successful Customer Success Manager to further their career with a growing, global SaaS business.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ricky Engleman on +612 8292 2081