- 6 Month Temporary Assignment
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Call Jessica Cant - 0498 006 750
Project Engineer required in Benalla for a minimum of 6 months.
Your new company
This Benalla based manufacturing site have an immediate need for an experienced Electrical or mechanical Engineer for a minimum 6 month temporary assignment.
Your new role
Specific duties include:
- Plan, manage and deliver projects from handover to final acceptance
- Ensure any additional business opportunities (such as variation) are pursued
- Deliver to high levels of customer satisfaction and maximum margin/value
- Manage the financial, technical and risk aspects of projects
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience in High ETO applications of LV / MV Switchgear or Transformers in Utility/O&G/MMM environment. Also a back ground in project management, tendering or project engineering will be an advantage. You will have a tertiary qualifications in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and CPP Trained.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a reputable company on an minimum 6 month temporary assignment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jessica Cant 0498 006 750.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.