- All Meals, Accommodation & Flights Provided
- Great Rates of Pay
- Possible Ongoing Rosters
Bus Drivers needed for immediate start. Must have FIFO experience. Great rates of pay, possible ongoing roster
Your new company
Due to continued growth, we are in need of casual bus drivers for various accommodation and catering companies throughout Western Australia. Several roles available.
Your new role
Casual Bus Driver positions for both large and small sites with a mixture of day and night shift. Must be available to work immediately.
What you'll need to succeed
Bus Drivers MUST have the following:
- A current HR license with F endorsement
- Previous FIFO experience driving Buses or Heavy Vehicles on mine sites.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate (or be willing to obtain)
- Current National Police Clearance; valid within the last 6 months (or be willing to obtain)
- Must be willing to obtain their Rio Tinto inductions.
- And all Bus Drivers must be willing to do some Utility work while on Site.
What you'll get in return
Good rates of pay with ongoing work generally on a 2 week on, 1 week off roster. All flights, meal and accommodation while on site is provided.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on (08) 9254-4569 to discuss this role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.