1st or 2nd Class Welders
Our client is a leading Roof & Fencing company in Wollongong. Due to growth they are now in the market for a 1st or 2nd class welder to join their team.
This role will be located in their Wollongong workshop Mig welding building products such as flanges, gates, roofing products and RHS’.
To be suitable for the role you must have;
- Welding qualifications (1st or 2nd class)
- 3+ years welding experience with reputable businesses
- Proficient on Mig Welding
- Ability to produce quality welds and have skills on finishing
- Technical in following job drawings
What you get in return;
- High end hourly rates and is based on experience and qualifications 1st class = $28 - $32 per hour 2nd class = $24 - $28 per hour + overtime
- 7 am to 3:30 pm – 5 days a week
- Temp to Perm role – 2 month temp with the possibility of an offer for a fulltime role
- Work with a busy company that offers the support of an established team and a professional/safe environment
- Immediate Starts
For further information regarding this position or any other opportunities, please contact Patrick Velasco in confidence on 02 9955 2299 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.