- Register with Hays - the only Geelong based preferred supplier to Gov
- 12 month assignment initially, excellent ongoing potential
- Full time hours, start mid July 2018
Your new company
Hays has strong relationships with the Geelong based Government organisations and one of our clients currently requires an experienced Administration Officer to assist the Engagement team with day to day support and projects.
Your new role
Tasks will include (but not be limited to);
- Collate and interpret text and content from multiple sources
- Create high level presentation documents and digital presentations
- Liaise with multiple business areas to gather content
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate facilities for presentations and forums
- Prioritising queries and working within tight timeframes
- Preparation of written responses and accurate record keeping of correspondence
- Administer procurement and invoicing relevant to events and presentations
- Assist with project based tasks as requested
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience preparing presentation documents (manual and digital) in various platforms
- An exceptionally high attention to detail
- Be highly organised, flexible and embrace change
- Strong IT and systems knowledge across a range of programs in order to collate and format presentations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships across multiple stakeholders
- Flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic working environment
- Strong work ethic and be equally as effective working in a team or independently
- Australian Citizenship required
This is a fast paced, constantly changing role requiring initiative, resilience and the drive to go above and beyond.
What you'll get in return
Through Hays, you will be offered an above award hourly rate plus 9.5% superannuation and the opportunity to leave your mark in this newly created role.
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact and post-placement care with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
What you need to do now
To confidentially register your interest for this position please click "Apply".
*Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.