AtNespresso,we believe that our people are the key to our success. Born out of a passion for great coffee, innovative thinking, and the belief that consumer pleasure should be at the core of everything, our brand has continued to thrive thanks to a strong culture that still holds these principles central to everything that we do.
We are currently recruiting for a CRM Campaign Specialist to join our dynamic and creative Nespresso marketing team for a 6 Month Contract. This is an exciting opportunity to support the business deliver commercial results through targeted Customer campaigns and communications.
Reporting to the CRM Campaign Manager, you will be someone who knows what is directly involved in successfully implementing CRM campaigns. You will have that balance of analytical thinking and passion for insight-driven marketing with a flair for communication. In this role, you will work closely with product, brand and commercial channels to develop and execute campaigns designed to bring Nespresso stories to life and ensue Nespresso is positioned as the ‘ultimate coffee experience’, while delighting our Customers.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing Customer communications and activations for Nespresso AU & NZ to deliver CRM KPIs and sales targets across the Coffee, Machines and Accessories ranges.
- Implementing targeted direct marketing communications across DM and EDM applying CRM segmentation and personalisation, including developing creative and copywriting.
- Testing and measuring different campaign mechanics to find which work best for our consumers. This could include delivery options, promotional offers and experiences.
- Working with the CRM Specialist to develop post analysis of each campaign and report insights to the business.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the following experience and skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years in managing CRM/Direct Marketing campaigns
- University Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject area including Marketing/ Communications/ Business/ Commerce or a related discipline
- Demonstrated Project Management and Stakeholder Management experience
- Demonstrated data analysis and interpretation skills
- Experience in Adobe Neolane or Unica and a solid campaign development background is highly desired
Ideally, the successful candidate will be energised by working in a busy fast-paced environment and is someone who is a natural born communicator. Your exceptional organisation skills allow you to easily multitask across several projects and you have a keen ability to draw actionable insights from data. You never lose sight of the bigger picture and your entrepreneurial spirit will assist in driving the brand’s success in Australia and New Zealand.
This is an exciting opportunity to delight our customers with improving our Nespresso customer experience.
Interested? Apply now online attaching your CV and covering letter. Candidates must have full working rights in Australia.
Nespresso. What else?