Beach Club, Hamilton Island's exclusive award-winning luxury boutique hotel, is seeking a Premium Food and Beverage Attendant to join their fine dining restaurant team.
About the Role
- Live on island position
- Full time permanent position; shifts on a rotating roster
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 7 days/wk exclusively for hotel guests and by invitation only
- 40 seat restaurant, lounge, exclusive beachfront and poolside service, weddings and special events
- Modern Australian cuisine; a la carte and degustation menus
- Provide a high standard of food and beverage service in an enthusiastic and friendly manner.
- Maintain Hamilton Island’s consistent standards of excellence
- Previous experience in fine dining restaurants and/or luxury hotels
- Excellent wine, spirits, coffee and cocktail knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Tertiary qualifications in Hospitality an asset
- Valid QLD RSA
Island of Opportunity
- Largest inhabited island located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef in the Whitsundays
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Close-knit social environment and work culture.
- Walk to work – forget city traffic and stress! Enjoy the outdoors and idyllic environment.
- Opportunity to progress quickly in your professional career. Work your way up the ladder on Hamilton Island!
- Subsidised staff accommodation paid out of pre-tax earnings
- Employee discounts on a wide array of restaurants, transport and island activities!
To apply, visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers