Who are we?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer focus, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence. We’ve put a lot of investment behind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
Optus is proud advocate of our large Digital portfolio. It is a presence that reaches out to our customers on various platforms, spanning across multi social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YesCrowd and Snapchat. It is the Optus Social Media team who are responsible for providing an amazing service to these customers across the various social platforms. We’ve put a lot of investment behind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
The Digital Content Specialist
We’re looking for someone to create engaging content with a customer focus. The right candidate will be able to use their excellent creative abilities to curate and create relevant and compelling content for our Yes Crowd Community. The impact you provide will be game changing! Your blogging skills will be second to none and you will value the role of content in building connections with the Optus brand. You will liaise with various people across teams, including the wider Social Media teams, the Yes Crowd team and Optus community members.
Keep reading to find out more…!
What you’ll bring
You’re a self-starter Content Specialist with a curious mind and collaborative attitude. You have enthusiasm for discovering new solutions and a passion for digital content. Other preferred skills include:
- Managing multiple Digital projects simultaneously
- Solid experience in copy writing and content curation within a portfolio
- Expert in encouraging communication and interaction within a digital platform
- Excellent at working cross functionally and managing expectations
- Technical knowledge of web applications, online community platforms and relevant software tools
- Content optimisation and experience in SEO
- Knowledge of digital communications, as well as PR and Regulatory standards
If you see yourself as brave, bold and curious then come and join the team. Tomorrow is ours to create.
- Discounts with over 400 companies Australia wide (Technology, Retail, Home, Fashion and more!)
- Mobile and Broadband staff discounts
- Training, Mentoring and further learning opportunities
- Onsite facilities at Macquarie Park such as a Gym, GP, Mini-Mart, Cafes, as well as staff busses to Epping and Wynyard, and back again.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Heads Up! Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply via the online link today!