Find your job faster
Get notified when jobs like this hit the market
Whoops, we noticed something was incorrect...
Get new similar jobs by email for
Technology Analyst-Salesforce ...
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 8.7 billion in annual revenues and 187,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Short Description: Work on a variety of critical client engagements with some of Australia's largest and most successful clients. Perform the role of Technology Lead and lead a team working on Vlocity, Salesforce with excellent Telecom Domain knowledge.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Skill / Experience Requirements:
• Should have acquired Vlocity CPQ Administrator and Vlocity Developer Certificates
• Should have acquired Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Developer Certificates
• Minimum of 1 year hands-on experience as Vlocity professional
• Should have worked on VIPs, Omniscripts, Data Raptor, Vlocity cards and Vlocity Templates
• Should have good understanding of Product Modelling concepts (mainly Offer, Bundle, Charge, Discount, Promotion, Rules)
• Exposure to Vlocity APIs for Self Service and Vlocity Orchestrator
• Should have knowledge of Telecom Domain
• Should be able to plan, coordinate, and execute all activities related to the requirements interpretation, design and implementation of capabilities in Vlocity
• Experience on Vlocity Order Management
• Data modelling
• Process modelling tools and best practices
• Hands-on experience of implementing SFDC platform (Sales, Service, Force.com) solution.
• Hands-on experience on Salesforce Configuration (Apex, Visual Force, Lightning, Custom Meta Data etc.)
• Experience in handling SFDC integrations
• Experience on CICD activities
• Experience on JIRA, Bamboo or any CICD process tools
• Should have led a team delivering capabilities on Vlocity and Salesforce
• Excellent customer interfacing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.