This organisation is looking for a dynamic Customer Education Manager to optimise and strengthen their portfolio in Liverpool. This exciting role will take ownership of the client relationship strategy to grow and strengthen their client network within the Australian market.
My client is a leader in the market providing workplace benefits in Australia. With over 20 years of experience in the market they have effectively manage employee salary packaging, advising them how to use their money accurately and efficiently.
- Implement diligently on agreed sales and marketing plans for the product offering which may occur through multiple channels e.g. group education sessions, one on one sessions.
- Maintain relationships with key employer stakeholders in order to gain access to employees.
- Maximise employee interest through focused and well executed education sessions.
- Grow participation rates through quality lead generation across the full product offering in order to feed the sales pipeline in accordance with set targets.
- Adhere to all internal and external compliance requirements.
- Proven experience in sales and business development role in the Health Care industry
- Outstanding communication skills to build rapport with various clients
- An ability to manage customer expectations with key stakeholders across the Health Profession.
- Self-motivated to reach targets, accountable for your performance and able to work autonomously
- Customer-centric, and able to contribute to exceptional customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to provide optimal service delivery and strengthen credibility
- Superior planning & coordinating skills and ability to re-prioritise where required.
- Initiative with the ability to think outside the square when problem solving and work autonomously;
- Results Focus: Will drive towards completion of tasks and resolution of problems in challenging circumstances.
- Friendly culture
- Exciting and fast paced work environment
- Innovative, fast-growing company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Adriana Rey on 02 8292 2051.