If you have a genuine passion to work with the aged or with adults and children with disabilities and like to work independently, then this is the role for you. Responsibilities include providing domestic cleaning and support, shopping and transport of clients, respite and personal care.To apply for this role it is essential you possess the following;
The following skills and experiences are desirable but not essential:
- Certificate III in Individual Support, Aged Care, Home and Community Care or Disability or evidence of completion of first year nursing studies;
- Must be reliable and committed to providing quality care;
- First Aid Level 2 Certificate.
- Current driver's license and registered vehicle.
- Experience in community based care;
- Current WWC Card and interest in working with children with complex needs;
has provided care to the Victorian community for over 58 years, offering residential aged care, home care packages, respite care, in-home support, community housing, community programs, disability and nursing services. We provide optimal choice for people of all ages, irrespective of financial, religious, cultural or lifestyle background. We care for more than 14,000 people each week across greater Melbourne and regional Victoria through a highly-integrated service network operated by more than 1,600 employees and 350 volunteers.mecwacare
offers opportunities for professional development, with an ongoing learning culture and supportive team environment. If you are looking for flexible working hours, are driven to provide high quality care and wish to benefit from our generous salary packaging options, please contact us. All successful applicants will need to have and/or undergo a successful Police Check.
Enquiries to Rochelle McNamara on 03 8573 4877.