Find your job faster
Get notified when jobs like this hit the market
Whoops, we noticed something was incorrect...
Get new similar jobs by email for
A fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator to join a thriving organisation on a contractual basis.
Your new company
A thriving Australian organisation has an immediate opening for a temporary facilities co-ordinator, based in the South East suburbs. A company that has a strong national presence, they pride themselves on the exceptional service they provide
They are looking to add someone to their team on a temporary basis, on a contract of 3 months, with the possibility of extension.
Your new role
• Responsible for providing assistance for repairs and maintenance within the facilities.
• You will monitor and assess the safety of the workplace, assuring any issues are reported and being resolved.
• You will liaise with external contractors and arrange quotes for the repair of minor works, and follow up until the job has been completed.
• You will be required to attend meetings and provide organisational feedback, to ensure the smooth operation of the business continues.
• You will be responsible for both reactive and preventative maintenance.
• You will be accountable for effectively co-ordinating the day-to-day activities and negotiating with both internal and external stakeholders, working with them to resolve solutions quickly.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Demonstrated knowledge of facilities and building management maintenance, with the ability to manage large and diverse sites in multiple Victorian locations.
• A good working knowledge of compliance standards and essential services, such as electrical, mechanical etc.
• Strong communication skills, enabling you to effectively converse with colleagues and external contractors.
• Great organisational skills, with the ability to manage high volumes of work and prioritise.
• Strong analytical skills, enabling you to solve problems quickly and meet the needs of the business.
• Previous experience working within the Private Sector or for a service provider is advantageous.
What you’ll get in return
• Opportunity to join an established organisation, very well established within the Facilities sector.
• Loyal and mutually supportive work force.
• Ongoing training and development.
• A generous hourly salary of $38 per hour + super.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or send directly to Melissa Chadwick at Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.