|Job Description: || |
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Wilson Security is the leading Australian provider of integrated security services in Australia and delivers solutions to a range of customers in diverse industry sectors. We employ over 7,000 staff to perform services such as static guarding, concierge, mobile and foot patrols and control room operations. Our services are supported by a highly experienced management team, industry leading expertise and a strong local and national structure.
We are seeking casual security officers to fulfil a rotating roster, who have security and customer service experience. The ideal candidates will have a strong customer service focus and a professional mannerism. The primary functions of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Provide a professional and reliable security presence on a well-respected site;
- Control Room Operation such as assessing all alarms, incidents or emergencies, then providing an appropriate response;
- Use of security related equipment such as security systems, CCTV, two-way radios, building management and fire detection systems;
- Monitoring compliance and service levels
- Providing direction to Wilson security staff responding to an incident or emergency
- Ensuring that all security and OHS incident reports are completed in a timely manner
- Responding to customer and employee enquiries
- Data entry and general administration duties
- Providing high quality frontline customer service and support;
- Risk identification and issue resolution;
- General security duties including administration tasks.
This role involves a full availability across a 7 day period.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To be considered for an opportunity with Wilson Security, you must be able to demonstrate that you have the skills, experience & appropriate certification within the following areas
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal);
- Proactive and forward thinking to problem solving;
- Strong report writing and computer skills;
- Professional personal presentation;
- Exceptional work attendance;
- Current and valid NSW Security Licence;
- Current and valid First Aid Certificate
- RSA qualification is preferred but not essential;
- Security Qualifications - minimum Cert II;
- Full, unlimited right to work in Australia.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Wilson Security team and meet the above criteria, please apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter addressing the key recruitment criteria.
Wilson Security is an equal opportunity employer. Wilson Security Pty Ltd Master Licence 410462152.