General Manager Home Care Services
- Executive Leadership Opportunity
- Attractive Remuneration, Benefits, 3 Year Term
- Malvern Location
Due to growth in our services an exciting new Senior Management position has been created.
The General Manager Home Care Services is a pivotal leadership role dedicated to planning, supporting and growing mecwacare’s home care and government services including service provided in the North West, South East Metro and South East Regions, CHSP and HCP.
Responsible for the overall operational management of Home Care Services, the role reports to the Executive General Manager Home and Community Services and is focused on the achievement of growth and quality outcomes for mecwacare clients through the effective deployment of skilled and engaged staff. The successful candidate will actively lead the ongoing development and evaluation of mecwacare’s home care service model and its deployment into services that are best practice and highly responsive to consumer needs.
To be successful within this position you will possess:
- A commitment to achieving quality outcomes for clients, employees and volunteers.
- Establish networks and partnerships to support growth.
- Management experience in the Community Care sector, CHSP, HACC, NDIS management.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strong leadership, guidance, motivation and strategic direction to employees, and create partnerships to achieve agreed objectives.
- Proficient knowledge of relevant funding, standards and legislative requirements
- Demonstrated skills in root cause analysis and solution focused interventions.
- Exceptional organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Experience with continuous improvement and risk management systems and processes.
- Tertiary management and/or business qualification or working towards a relevant qualification
- Post graduate qualification related to aged and/or community services
- Registration with AHPRA as a Division 1 Nurse
- Experience with change management processes, particularly in NDIS transition
is a leading not-for-profit organisation with a reputation for excellence. mecwacare has provided care to the Victorian community for over 58 years, offering residential aged care, home care packages, respite care, in-home support, community housing, community programs, disability and nursing services. We provide optimal choice for people of all ages, irrespective of financial, religious, cultural or lifestyle background. We care for more than 14,000 people each week across greater Melbourne and regional Victoria through a highly-integrated service network operated by more than 1,600 employees and 350 volunteers. mecwacare
offers opportunities for professional development, with an ongoing learning culture and supportive team environment. If you pride yourself on your customer service skills and possess a genuine passion for Aged Care, we’d like to hear from you. All successful applicants will need to have and/or undergo a successful Police Check.
All enquires to Susan Camilleri, General Manager People and Culture on 8573 4814. Application Closes: 5pm, Sunday 24th June 2018