- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Manager Team
- Career advancement opportunities available
- A Dedicated Leadership and Management program delivered in partnership with the Australian Institute of Management
- Develop your future with Australia’s leading provider of Early Childhood Education and Care
G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands. We strive to deliver meaningful programs that shape our future leaders (our children) with innovative and creative teaching practices that encourage children to explore and discover.
Eclipse Early Education Pimpama has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Centre Manager to join the Centre. We are seeking a high performing team member with the drive to develop amazing relationships with families, ability to lead a team of educators, whilst building an outstanding learning environment for children. Our Centre is well equipped with resources and programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a specialised Kindergarten program.
Eclipse Early Education Pimpama is a 125 place Centre. We have gorgeous play spaces to provide maximum creativity and collaboration. We pride ourselves on our dedicated educators and our diverse team. We provide onsite parking and access to online learning throughout your journey with us.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
Your key priorities will be to:
- Manage the day to day operations of the centre in line with company policies and procedures and KPI targets
- Provide leadership and guidance to all staff
- Manage rosters using our time and attendance system
- Ensure the centre is compliant with all State Legislation and National Quality Standards
- Recruit, induct and support new team members
- Manage the budgets of the centre
- Ensure health & safety standards are maintained at a high level at all times
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with parents, G8 Education Management, team members and children.
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Holding a Diploma in Children Services or Early Childhood Degree
- A current Blue Card
- Willingness to sign up as Nominated Supervisor
- Extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) and Rating and Assessment process
- Strong experience creating and maintaining a Centre Quality Improvement Program
- Extensive experience in the sector
- Great communication, leadership and management skills
- Being highly organised and ability to multi-task
Our staff benefits are:
- Inspire your team to achieve success & enjoy a dedicated reward & incentive structure paid on top of base remuneration
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Embrace living the G8 life by uniting with 500+ colleagues and celebrating your success at our annual National Centre Managers Conference
- All expenses paid Centre Manager Induction at the Gold Coast Support Office
- Nationally accredited Leadership and Management program
- Unique and individual professional development
- Up to 35% discount on Child Care
- Holistic Health and Wellness program (including annual flu shots)
- Access to exclusive discounts and promotions on accommodation, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only.G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.