- Work with a Leading OEM for Construction & Mining Equipment
- Provide Technical Support for our successfully busy Mining Equipment team
- Earn top $$$ delivering Hitachi Reliable Solutions
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia is a leading supplier of construction and mining equipment and is part of a global business.
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Specialist - Mining Equipment with relevant industry knowledge to contribute to the ongoing growth of Hitachi and the branded range of mining equipment based in Perth Western Australia.
As the Technical Support Specialist for Mining Equipment, you will be reporting to Senior Technical Support Manager Service and will take ownership for building and maintaining customer relationships based on highest standard of integrity. This position requires someone who is passionate about delivering value to the customer by providing quality technical & product support through Hitachi reliable solutions to achieve total customer satisfaction.
Your general scope of responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrated Safety Leadership and commitment to HCA's Safety Policy & Procedures
- Identification of mining equipment production and maintenance improvement opportunities.
- Scope and manage improvement projects delivering desired results on time.
- To work closely with HCA Operations and Customers to deliver Hitachi Reliable Solutions across mine planning, load & haul practices, drill & blast, maintenance planning and maintenance execution.
- Consult on best practice Operation & Maintenance principles to achieve target KPI's
To be successful, you will need:
- Significant experience in open cut mining industry, either in trades, maintenance leadership or technical / product support roles.
- Proven experience in maintenance planning, scheduling and work execution in mining environment
- High level of customer service and stakeholder management skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships through delivery of Hitachi Reliable Solutions.
- Use advanced Microsoft office skills to analyse data and compile reports
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal) with the ability to effectively liaise at a high level with customers and a diverse range of interdepartmental team members
What's in it for you?
- Rewarding & Competitive base + super and bi-annual bonus + vehicle!
- Supportive management and friendly team culture
- Continuous training, upskilling and career development opportunities
- Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then click APPLY NOW and submit your resume for consideration as spots are limited and filling up fast!