- Permanent Role - CBD based
- Large global real estate organisation
- Salary up to $65 000 inclusive of super
Our client is a well known organisation in the property sector and are continuing to grow their presence. Due to growth, they are currently seeking an experienced Xero Finance Officer to join their finance team in their corporate office in CBD.
- Providing bookkeeping and accounts supports
- Processing accounts, cash flow forecasting, reconciliations and financial reporting
- Assisting clients with Xero set up and troubleshooting
- Building relationships with stakeholders to assist in queries
- Relevant background similar to the role with strong Xero experience
- Xero certification is ideal but not essential
- Strong bookkeeping background
- A background in a chartered firm or commercial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail and can work autonomously
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity. Apply now, click on the link below or contact Anna Rivera on 07 3228 8442 /AnnaR@ogroup.com.aufor a confidential discussion.