The company is well established in the Aged Care Sector, with sites nationally!
As a Facility Manager you will utilise your extensive experience in the sector to lead a team of staff in the provision of quality care while achieving all operational objectives for the facility.
Your duties will include:
- Provide leadership, coaching and development and guidance to improve the facility’s services and systems
- Manage financial and service performance through reporting, business and budget planning and management
- Build and lead a positive culture through high levels of staff engagement, coaching and development
- Manage positive financial outcomes through occupancy, maximised ACFI and effective wage control
In order to be successful in this role you MUST have:
- Strong leadership and management skill
- Aged Care /Community or Health related background is essential
- Compliance throughout the facility with Aged Care standards, legislative/statutory requirements and regulations
- High level of commercial acumen including experience of business growth and development
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- RN div 1
If this sounds like you then please click APPLY or send your CV to email@example.com