Aurecon brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions. We provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services on variety of projects across the globe. We seek to unravel complexity, create clarity and invent new value for clients and we use our unique thinking to provide innovative solutions.
Our people are empowered to deliver our vision – fostering human achievement and enhancing communities, in partnership with our clients. Our projects are diverse and recognised for engineering and technical excellence by independent industry awards nationally and internationally.
About the position:
We are currently seeking a Graduate Project Manager to work within our Program Delivery Services (PDS) department based in Canberra. The Graduate Project Manager has single point accountability to deliver projects that meet the Client’s objectives while satisfying Aurecon’s obligations and expectations.
Responsible for the creation, mobilisation and leadership of the project team
- Ensure that all duties required to meet the objectives of the project are allocated to the team and carried out effectively
- Set up the Project (context, baseline, PEP, on-boarding & alignment)
- Execute the Project Works, including:
- Define & procure project services
- Coordinate, organise & deliver the works
- Monitor & correct the progress & performance
- Manage contracts & funds
- Manage change
- Manage quality
- Manage health & safety
- Manage risk
- Report on status & progress
- Maintain good relationships
- Manage project information
- Closure of the Project, including:
- Commission the works
- Complete & close areas of work progressively
- Handover completed works
- Complete Project Closure Report
Responsibilities common across Aurecon
- Assume personal responsibility for ‘Zero Incident & Injuries’
- Establish productive working relationships with equivalents on site and within the client’s team
- Participate in the workplace in accordance with Aurecon’s values and behaviours
- Actively lead, manage, mentor and support, develop and motivate all direct reports within the project
- Manage risk. Systematically identify risks and mitigating strategies as they apply to material control. Ensure risk status is monitored and close out progressively.
- Ensure compliance with all of Aurecon’s standards by adopting Aurecon’s Quality and Environment and OHS policies, procedures and requirements
- What can Aurecon offer you?
At Aurecon, we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, encourages sustainability and promotes team work and work life balance. We offer an attractive remuneration package along with the opportunity to work alongside a world class peer group on high profile projects, together with a rewarding career experience within our large and diverse organisation. We support flexible work practices, including generous parental leave provisions, demonstrating an unwavering commitment as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
To express your interest in joining Aurecon please hit the "Apply Now" button below.