- Household name retail business
- Onsite parking and public transport options closeby
- Immediate start - potential to turn permanent
Outstanding leadership role within Credit Control
Your new company
This successful retail services firm based in South Sydney is looking to bring on an extra pair of hands over the busy year end period. Brand new modern offices, excellent lifestyle benefits and a supportive team environment - this is an excellent opportunity candidates available immediately or at short notice.
Your new role
Reporting to the Payroll Manager the role focuses on end to end payroll processing but will periodically touch on transactional accounting functions. You will be responsible for:
- High volume payroll processing for 300+ staff
- Calculation payroll tax and Super
- Payroll admin - new starter set up, redundancy & leave calculations
- Time sheet management
- Assisting with process improvements
- EBA & Award interpretation
- Processing journals
- Month end reporting
- Provide ad hoc support to AP and AR teams
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong background in payroll and understanding of the processes
- Experience within wider accounting functions would be advantageous
- Exposure to Preceda, MYOB or other large ERP system
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the business
What you'll get in return
This is an unmissable opportunity to work at a large retail brand with the convenience of remaining close to home in the Southern suburbs.
The team offers an excellent collaborative culture with potential to become a permanent employee.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, email Jennifer Tonner at email@example.com
, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.