- Immediate Start
- 12 month contract
Looking for an experience project officer with public sector experience and infrastructure projects exposure
This position requires the successful applicant to demonstrate administrative skills and high level interpersonal skills, including the capacity to manage the relationship interface, on behalf of the Director and project team with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. The team you will be joining is specifically working on a project that includes widening the West Gate Freeway and connecting it to the Port of Melbourne, CityLink and the CBD via a new road tunnel.
- Provide a range of effective executive support functions, including email and diary management, arranging and scheduling appointments and meetings, coordinating papers, organising venues and agendas, taking minutes, following-up actions and other administrative duties.
- Provide high level support services and advice/information to the Director and team members which meet expected quality standards and is consistent with policy and project directions.
- Act as a key business user in relation to the Department’s information management systems, ensure information is appropriately registered and controlled and promote the use of correct document and information management processes.
- Work closely with other administrative staff in establishing and maintaining best practice project support services, office systems, information technology, databases and information management systems.
- Liaise with organisations and individuals at all levels within the public and private sectors on a range of matters associated with project activities.
- Manage the timely workflow of briefs and correspondence; and reporting requirements across the project team and ensure the quality of documents submitted is of a high standard.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships and communication with stakeholders, internal and external to the division.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Stefany.email@example.com . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.