- Strong career progression
- Work alongside industry leaders
- Market Leading Salary Package
Fantastic opportunity for a driven Project Engineer to progress career with a well respected contractor.
Your new company
Your new company is a mid-tier civil construction company that specialise in the delivery of civil infrastructure projects across Australia. With a strong history of delivering high quality project and a strong upcoming pipeline of work they offer an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer to step up as a Project Manager. Your new role
Due to continued growth, and the award of new projects in WA for 2018, this company requires a Project Engineer to join their team to help deliver MRWA and Civil infrastructure projects throughout WA. You will form part of a close knit team and a company that prides themselves in the fantastic culture, which is evident by staff retention rates. What you'll need to succeed
You will have tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering and will have gained experience in similar roles on large infrastructure projects in WA, in particular being familiar with Main Roads standards and guidelines. Your background has given you:
- the ability to engage with the necessary stakeholders as required
- strong exposure in driving projects, resource planning and project management
- exceptional communication skills which will help you develop relationships and assist in building business partnerships
- the skills to deliver HSEQ and financial outcome for successful completion of projects
- the ability to take ownership of the tender process and provide high quality advice to management and the team when required
- commercial acumen to develop budgets and be able to conduct handovers with site personnel
What you'll get in return
You will step into a company with long term career prospects and a competitive salary package that will commensurate your experience in a similar role. You will be part of a strong team who will provide ongoing training and support to ensure you experience success in your role. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For further information please contact Bernard Hoogenboezem either at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 08 9486 9553