Get new similar jobs by email for
Clinical Research Associate II...
This scientific research company is at the forefront of developments in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology space. Specializing in early and later phase clinical trials of drug treatments.
Working as part of a vibrant team, as the Clinical Research Associate II (Sr CRA II) you will complete project activities associated with monitoring functions of Phase I-IV clinical research studies. Fully understand the drug development process. Perform monitoring functions to assess the progress of clinical studies at assigned investigative sites (either on site or remotely) to ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Full- time; Permanent
- Flexible working arrangement (home & office based)
- Moderate Interstate travel (approximately 4 days per month)
Skills and Experience
• Degree in the appropriate discipline or appropriate industry experience
• Minimum 2 years monitoring experience in the pharmaceutical industry / CRO working in a GCP environment
• Formal CRA and ICH GCP training
• Understanding of FDA and local regulations
• Proven ability to work autonomously
• Strong organisational skills
• High level of written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to deliver tasks on time and with a high degree of accuracy
• Demonstrated initiative, trust and reliability and the ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to communicate effectively - written and verbal
• Proven ability to set priorities
• Proven ability to analyse problems, formulate effective solutions
• Willingness to work in and be supportive of a positive and dynamic team culture
• Other tasks as relevant to role of Senior CRA within a CRO
• Experience in Ophthalmology
• Attractive base salary + car allowance + tools of trade
• Flexible working arrangement (home/office based Adelaide)
• Top 5 CRO globally
• Opportunity to work with big name pharma co.
• You’ll be supported with comprehensive resources at the forefront of technology
• Develop you career with some of the most talented professionals in the industry
• Dynamic and supportive environment
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ to submit your CV (MS Word format only), outlining how your skills match the criteria. Christina Lekkas 08 8367 4180.
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide, with 25 years history in Australia and located in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Engineering, Financial and Scientific resources divisions.