Find your job faster
Get notified when jobs like this hit the market
Whoops, we noticed something was incorrect...
Get new similar jobs by email for
Finance Manager - Hawthorn
Respected Not For Profit looking for a experienced Finance Manager to oversee a team of 3 in a broad role. Work closely with operations and senior stakeholders to improve business performance.
Our client is small a not for profit with a reputation for providing great careers. They are looking for a technically strong finance professional to come in and lead the team.
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller this role will require you to;
- Manage a team of 4 on daily finance responsibilities
- Oversee monthly reporting requirements
- Act as main point of contact for external audit process
- Manage the quarterly forecasting process
- Work closely with operations to manage the annual budgeting process
- Assist with compliance for Income Tax, GST and FBT tax returns.
- CA or CPA qualification will be a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Desire to develop staff within team
- Clear career progression pathway
- Great modern office environment
- Emphasis on work life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jake Densley on +61 3 9607 5629