- Make a difference to the lives of our clients
- Casual Position - Day, night and weekend
- Great Salary Packaging Options
If you have a genuine passion to work with the aged or with adults and children with disabilities and like to work independently, then this is the role for you. Responsibilities include providing domestic cleaning and support, shopping and transport of clients, respite and personal care. To apply for this role it is essential you possess the following;
The following skills and experiences are desirable but not essential:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or Individual Support
- A caring and reliable attitude;
- First Aid Level 2 Certificate.
- Current driver's license and registered vehicle.
- Experience in community based care;
- Current WWC Card
has provided care to the Victorian community for over 58 years, offering residential aged care, home care packages, respite care, in-home support, community housing, community programs, disability and nursing services. We provide optimal choice for people of all ages, irrespective of financial, religious, cultural or lifestyle background. We care for more than 12,000 people each week across greater Melbourne and regional Victoria through a highly-integrated service network operated by more than 1,600 employees and 350 volunteers.
If you are looking for flexible working hours, are driven to provide high quality care and wish to benefit from our generous salary packaging options, please apply now!
Enquiries to Parul Sharma on 8573 4827