Get new similar jobs by email for
About our Client:
Our Client is a leading Australian manufacturer and distributor of Building Material and Solutions. As a trusted supplier in the Building and Construction Industry for over 30 years', they offer an unrivalled position as a partner and advisor to top and second tier Construction firms.
Due to sustained growth, they are looking to expand their operations throughout NSW; hence the opportunity has arisen for a passionate Sales Representative to join their growing team.
About the role:
As a Sales Representative, the successful candidate will be measured on their ability to convert leads from soft targets, with a key focus on your success in building relationships – develop and build customer relationships through consultative selling and strategic account management.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
* A background in the building materials industry (preferred)
* Proven track record delivering and exceeding targets
* Exceptional negotiation and account management skills
* Basic knowledge in reading drawings and generating quick initial estimates
* Strong communication and computer skills
* Ability to project track and tender manage within cold storage facility
This is a role with growth opportunities and competitive annual salary (base + Super + Commission + company car / car allowance + fuel card).
If you are a passionate and driven Sales professional looking for your next challenge, APPLY DIRECTLY
For more information contact Ann Espiritu on Ann.Espiritu@kellyservices.com.au