You're an experienced people leader, inspiring the team to deliver amazing customer outcomes
- You're an experienced people leader, inspiring the team to deliver amazing customer outcomes
- Your leadership capabilities will drive our new Way of Working
- You will play a critical role within Bankwest
Do work that matters
At Bankwest, we attribute their ongoing success to our customer-focused people and vibrant culture. We promote flexibility to balance your work and home life and ensure you achieve your career goals and personal needs. Bankwest is adopting new ways of working and embracing new technologies to meet rapidly changing customer needs in today's digital economy. This newly created role is a key role within Bankwest's new operating model.
The Customer Outcome Owner (COO) or also known as a Product Owner, helps define a strategy for a key customer or business segment, translating that strategy into executable solutions and inspiring and leading a team to deliver on the desired outcomes. As the Customer Outcome Owner Manager (Manager, Product Owner) you will report into the Executive General Manager, Customer Experience and lead all the Generalist COOs in the organisation, as well as be responsible for establishing COO (Product Owner) frameworks and the continued support and development of the COOs.
See yourself in our team
As we transform our business, your diverse experience and proven success in leadership, you will set the direction for the team and develop a capability roadmap. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Drive innovation, monitor trends and current issues in Banking, Technology and other relevant topics
- Define best practice and develop standardised approaches, templates, methodologies and tools to be used across the organisation
- Encourage customer centred approaches and the use of data to support justification of investment and solutions
- Inspire colleagues to continuously improve and develop their capabilities
- Build communities of knowledge and support guild initiatives
- Ensure visibility of work being completed by colleagues across the broader team and encourage knowledge sharing where appropriate
- Ensures risks and controls are in place including appropriate guardrails to enable autonomy within team
- Workforce planning and assignment of COOs (Product Owners).
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Significant experience in inspiring, coaching and leading teams, driving innovation and continuous improvement
- Sound commercial acumen developed from diverse career experiences
- Exceptional influencing skills and leadership presence is key to identify, negotiate and manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated experience in making decisions based on data and business value
- Deep understanding of operating models, business process and systems
- Proactive style and approach to leadership using influence rather than control
- Ability to develop and execute strategy across the wider organisation
- Proven experience working in an agile organisation.