- Globally unique educational partnership
- Three year fixed-term contract
- Based in Ultimo
Organise learning activities and events for an unprecedented educational startup in NSW
Your new company
This unprecedented educational partnership has been established with cornerstone investment from state government and has a vision to be recognised as the leading entrepreneurship school in Australia with a powerful reputation globally.
Your new role
Reporting to the Director of Education and Training, this newly created role will be responsible for the following:
- An exceptional Project Coordinator is required to support delivery of various projects, events and delivery of the learning programme for its students. You will be working alongside two other Project Coordinators.
- This is an exciting and diverse role that encapsulates the spirit of entrepreneurship. You will be bringing together students from the various Education partners, who are taking part in this unique education opportunity to develop their skills as entrepreneurs.
- A key part of this role is to bring together members, partners and student entrepreneurs, ensuring organisation of the delivery of the students learning activities, which will enrich them with the valuable skills they need to become the next entrepreneurs.
- You will be coordinating special projects, developing, maintaining and updating project work plans. You will be organising student learning activities and workshops. This includes arranging for the relevant Entrepreneur speakers to present and working very closely with the Education partners ensuring the relevant Deans are engaged.
- You will monitor the success of these activities and be thoughtful when planning to ensure that all partners are engaged with State wide. You will undertake a wide range of tasks including coordinating of learning activities, organising events, liaising with key stakeholders and arranging travel and organising venues both internally on campus and externally at partner institutions.
What you'll need to succeed
- To be successful in this role, you need to have demonstrated previous experience in supporting projects and have experience with coordinating events.
- You must be a confident, efficient multi-tasker, who has strong attention to detail and the ability to use initiative and manage time and deadlines effectively.
- You will be an efficient administrator who is highly organised, tech savvy individual with previous CRM systems experience and be proficient with using Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- You will be excellent at building relationships and leave all stakeholders with a positive and lasting impression of the School.
- You will be an engaging communicator, who has a passion for entrepreneurship and learning.
- Interpersonal and communications skills to pitch and present ideas
- Ability to collaborate with interdisciplinary teams, think critically, make strategic decisions and integrate all considerations of a diverse community.
What you'll get in return
This is a unique opportunity to be a key part of building a diverse community of next generation Australian entrepreneurship, this is a new and rewarding role with the autonomy to make it your own. You will be based in the thriving cultural, educational and entrepreneurial precinct of Ultimo with some travel. You will receive a competitive annual salary with salary packaging benefits amongst a flexible working environment with a collaborative and progressive team.
What you need to do now
If this role is of interest, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV including a short overview statement on your project experience and in the context of a new startup in an academic setting. For more information please contact Jessica Conroy on email@example.com or 02 8062 6138