An exciting opportunity for a well-rounded administrative assistant/Administration officer who is looking to expand their career by being part of a company that is growing rapidly.
Our client is a growing and innovative financial services and development company who has a need for people who are hard workers and wanting to play a pivotal role in shaping and growing the company.
As a highly diverse role, key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Assisting in the management of the company's overall schedule with external partners;
- Manage relationships with suppliers and assist with corporate facilities budgets.
- Assist with raising purchase orders, track spend and confirm invoice payments.
- Offering temporary relief to the reception desk as required;
- Maintaining flexibility in order to control the overall office stock and tidiness;
- Assisting with general Assistant responsibilities such as organising travel and some diary management.
- Providing ad hoc administrative support to the wider team as required.
- Providing assistance in managing the mailroom including liaising with couriers to ensure the timely arrival of deliveries;
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a corporate environment, while having exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and ability to reply to emails and suppliers professionally.
- Great time management ability whilst being well-organised and taking pride in their work, giving the ability to take initiative to prioritise the completion of tasks as required;
- Professional presentation and communication skills, in a confident and interactive manner along all stakeholders; and
- Be able to work alongside other driven and dynamic professionals.
- Immediate start;
- Highly competitive salary;
- Convenient CBD location; and
- Friendly and dynamic work place culture;
- Temp to Perm opportunity for the right candidate
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Matthew Sully on +61 2 8292 2227.