Our Roofing & Masonry team based at Wyee are looking for a Plant Operator to join the team. This is a varied role incorporating various aspects of plant operation and other associated production duties.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Operation of the plant and associated machinery
- Routine inspection and maintenance of all plant and associated equipment
- Assistance with coordination and control of bulk materials required for production
- Allocation and despatching of products in accordance with production plans
- Service to internal customers
- Adherence to OH&S policies and environmental guidelines
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a production environment essential
- Experience with clay, concrete or other manufacturing plant operation would be highly desirable
- Sound mechanical aptitude, the ability to perform manual tasks and problem solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills
- Fork lift ticket and experience desirable but not essential.
In return we will offer great support, ongoing training and development, potential for advancement, a competitive wage and a varied and challenging role.
If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral please press APPLY or visit and apply online.