- Great opportunity to get your foot in the door with local council
- Friendly and supportive team
- Favourable hourly rate
Local council, inner eastern suburbs seeking experienced gardener. Casual role 4-6 week, 38 hours per week,
Your new company
Local councils provide essential services that benefit the community. Located in the inner eastern suburbs, we are currently seeking an experienced gardener/Horticulturalist to join the parks and gardens team.
Your new role
As part of the park team, you will be required to:
- drive company utes and vans between job sites
- maintain parks within the municipality in small teams
- weed management (brushcutting, spraying and hand weeding)
- mowing open spaces and lawns around council assets
- general site clean up including litter collection
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate must have proven gardening experience on a commercial scale as well as a valid manual drivers licence.
Qualifications in Horticulture will be looked upon favourably.
What you'll get in return
In return for your skills and expertise you will:
- be paid a fantastic hourly rate
- work with a very friendly and supportive team
- free secure onsite car parking at the depot
- work on high end parks and assets
- PPE provided.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] or, or call Laura Gill on (03) 8562 4222 [tel:(03) 8562 4222]