|Job Description: || |
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Wilson Security is the leading Australian provider of integrated security services in Australia and delivers solutions to a range of customers in diverse industry sectors. We employ over 7,000 staff to perform services such as static guarding, concierge, mobile and foot patrols and control room operations.
The successful candidate will provide visible leadership, direction and issue resolution at all levels of service; ensuring operational efficiency and effectiveness are maintained at a consistent level, in line with the Performance Measurement Framework. In addition, this position is an important conduit for information, reporting and implementation of direction to and from the State based Operations Team, Client and Site Personnel.
To apply for this role you must hold and maintain a minimum NV1 government clearance.
Your background must demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in management roles, particularly in delegation, resource planning, staff training, staff appraisals and project management.
- Detailed understanding of rostering, cost analysis, resource control and multi-site operations.
- Solid and proven reporting and analysis experience across resourcing, cost control, audit, and market intelligence.
- A thorough understanding of basic principles of HR management.
- Broad knowledge of industrial instruments and understanding of State and Federal legislative requirements in relation to OH&S, IR and EEO.
- Demonstrated evidence of facilitating clear communication and direction to staff at all levels including situation analysis and decision making.
- Strong time management skills developed through involvement in multi-site, multi-tasking operations environment.
- Detailed understanding of technical/equipment (hardware and software) related issues, as well as strong numeracy and literacy competency and a high level of computer literacy (especially Microsoft Office Suite) and the ability to work across multiple operating systems).
- Prior experience working within the Defence environment (either direct or contractor) will be highly regarded.
In addition, you will have excellent communication and presentation skills, be able to liaise with key clients on matters of reporting, site performance reviews and complaints. You will have the ability to plan for future site requirements whilst providing recommendations on the same to both Local and National Managers and manage overheads such as resourcing, labour utilisation and cost analysis.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Master licence 17502272.
Wilson Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.