Centre Manager (Home Care Services)
• Full Time Position - 3 Year Fixed Term Contract
• Keilor East Location
• Generous Salary Packaging Benefits
The Centre Manager, Home Care Services is responsible for the overall day to day management of the centre to ensure smooth operations of all programs delivered from the site, provision of support to staff to undertake their roles, initial investigation of incidents, feedback and complaints from staff and clients. The role also provides first line response to all stakeholders contacting the site, supports staff recruitment and orientation and the implementation of improvement initiatives and processes that improve utilisation and retention of staff. The role is integral in the optimisation of service delivery across the designated service delivery area.
To apply for this role, it is essential you possess the following;
• Demonstrated strong leadership and operations management skills;
• Effective communication, both verbal and written, including report writing
• Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
• Sound understanding of budget management and effective use of resources
• High level problem solving, investigative and analytical skills
• Practiced skills in customer service and issue resolution
• Ability to communicate with diverse cultural groups
• Ability to identify workforce development needs and support individual and team performance
• Ability to prioritise tasks and follow through to completion
• Demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team in order to achieve the organisations objectives
• Two years previous experience in a similar or Team Leader role in the community services sector
• Experience with continuous improvement and risk management systems and processes
• Knowledge of CHSP, HACC and NDIS guidelines and My Aged Care would be advantageous.
is a leading not-for-profit organisation with a reputation for excellence. mecwacare has provided care to the Victorian community for over 58 years, offering residential aged care, home care packages, respite care, in-home support, community housing, community programs, disability and nursing services. We provide optimal choice for people of all ages, irrespective of financial, religious, cultural or lifestyle background. We care for more than 12,000 people each week across greater Melbourne and regional Victoria through a highly-integrated service network operated by more than 1,600 employees and 350 volunteers. mecwacare
offers opportunities for professional development, with an ongoing learning culture and supportive team environment. If you pride yourself on your customer service skills and possess a genuine passion for Aged Care, we’d like to hear from you. All successful applicants will need to have and/or undergo a successful Police Check.
All enquires to Lesa Koffyberg, General Manager Home Nursing and Care Services on (03) 8573 4841 Application Closes: 9am, Tuesday 29th May 2018