Hamilton Island in the heart of the tropical Whitsundays is Australia's favourite island holiday destination.
The Reef View Hotel is Hamilton Island’s leading 4 star hotel offering lovely spacious rooms with some of the most spectacular views over the Coral Sea.
The hotel features 367 rooms and has its own restaurant, lounge, pool and bar.
As a Service Attendant at the Reef View Hotel, your role will primarily focus on the cleaning of guests' rooms.
About the role
- Working with a partner to clean guests’ rooms
- Efficiently clean an assigned number of rooms per day
- Ensuring all service areas are fully stocked
- Maintaining housekeeping trolleys
- Performing any basic maintenance
- Reporting and coordinating major maintenance requirements
- Recording and reporting Lost property
- Minimum 6 month experience in housekeeping
- Willingness to deliver a exceptional customer service
- Impeccable grooming and presentation
- Reliable and positive attitude
- Unrestricted Driver Licence (preferred)
- Commitment of minimum 6 month
Culture and Benefits
- Largest inhabited island in the Whitsundays
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Pick up extra shifts through our Multi-Hire program
- Perform well, progress quickly
- Gain a qualification at the Robert Oatley College
- Subsidised staff accommodation – opportunity to save money
- Employee discounts on a range of restaurants and activities
- Discounted ferry tickets
- Close-knit social environment and work culture
To apply, click the Apply button or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers