This high-performing, national law firm is recognised for its achievements in the legal space and uniquely holds a reputation of being client-focused and intimate, whilst having the client base and expertise of a larger firm.
You will be involved in:
- Complex commercial IPT transactions, with a TMT focus;
- Drafting and negotiation of IT contracts;
- Be involved in large projects for both private and government sector clients, ranging from start-ups to large corporates.
You will be a:
- 5-year PAE Associate, within a reputable TMT practice and strong background in IT and telecommunications;
- Strong drafting and technical skills;
- Excellent client facing skills and strong commercial acumen;
- Able to manage a busy caseload and dedicated to providing clients with the best practical solutions.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Direct mentoring from Partners.
- Career progression opportunities.
- CBD location.
- Dynamic and fast-paced, yet supportive and friendly work environment.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla on 02 9233 7977 and quote reference number CO31839.
Alternatively, click apply and email your resume.
To view all our current roles, you can go to: - https://naimanclarke.vincere.io/careers/