- Community Engagement Officer
- Temporary Darwin job
- Work within a major public sector project
Public Sector department seeking Community Engagement Officer. Temporary Darwin job until December.
Your new company
This healthcare-focused public sector department are actively working on a major project nationwide. They are currently recruiting for a Community Engagement Officer for a temporary contract until December this year.
Your new role
As the Community Engagement Officer you will;
- Assist with the proactive and strategic delivery of the department’s regional community and stakeholder engagement.
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to help implement the department’s scheme within the region with which you are working.
- Support the development and delivery of external communications content and activities for State and Territory jurisdictions.
- Assist with the design and implementation of initiatives for the Region working closely with the State / Territory Government and various other relevant stakeholders.
- Understand, communicate and engage with various individuals across the region. This will include remote travel throughout the NT, speaking publicly on behalf of the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar role will lead to your success, as will:
- Previous experience in delivering outcomes in a complex public sector environment
- An ability to communicate and influence to deliver outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationships, networks and strong partnerships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to contribute to a culture that promotes innovation.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills and an ability to write and present confidently.
- Communications and engagement experience as well as excellent organisational skills.
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- Full-time, Monday to Friday work, paying solid hourly rate.
- An opportunity to expand your skill-set and experience working with a leading federal government project.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.