- Fundraising Officer
- Permanent Part-time Darwin job
- Immediately available
Permanent, part-time Fundraising Officer job in Darwin. Autonomous role, working for a small Not For Profit
Your new company
Our client are a small Not For Profit organisation that focus on supporting people whose family members are suffering from illness. Due to the recent relocation of a team member, they are actively seeking a Community Fundraising Coordinator on a permanent, part-time basis. This Darwin job is immediately available.
Your new role
Working in a team of three, your responsibility will include;
- Focus on lifting the profile of the organisation, increasing the level of funds raised and helping to achieve stronger visibility and recognition for the organisation within the community.
- Develop and implement key fundraising strategies to leverage and grow existing supporter partnerships and community fundraising events and initiatives.
- Coordinate and recruit volunteers across the Northern Territory to support partners to reach their fundraising targets.
- Provide project management and administrative support for key organisational promotional and fundraising events
- Planning, execution and evaluation of key events and activities.
- Oversee design and printing of collateral communications as required between the organisation and their partners.
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following attributes;
- Exceptional commercial acumen, demonstrable through previous experience driving revenue generation either through sales, fundraising or any other relevant means.
- Experience with community fundraising coupled with organising and delivering inspiring fundraising campaigns and events
- High energy and passion whilst being self-motivated with a desire to work and learn both within a team and independently.
- High calibre interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to assess new business opportunities is important to succeed in the role.
What you'll get in return
This part-time job offers a generous salary, flexible depending on the experience of the successful candidates. Furthermore, you will have access to salary sacrifice benefits. Extensive training and support from the previous incumbent will be provided upon commencement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. For a further, confidential discussion on this role, please contact Killian on 0889436000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org