We are currently recruiting for up and coming opportunities for Trade Assistants in Mechanical or Electrical preferably with previous project construction or oil & gas experience. These positions are targeted to candidates who live locally in Darwin area.
Trade Assistant - Electrical
- Darwin Residents
- Experienced Trade Assistant - Mechanical and/or Electrical
- Diverse and dynamic environment
We are currently recruiting for up and coming opportunities for Trade Assistants in Electrical preferably with previous construction or oil & gas experience. These positions are targeted to candidates who live locally in Darwin area.
To be successful you will have:
- Previous Oil & Gas and/or construction industry experience;
- Knowledge in the safe use of hand tools and equipment required to perform tasks;
- Ability to work safely and understand best practice in a construction environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal); and
All suitable applicants will provide:
- Proof of NT Residence – living and working locally in Darwin for at least 6 months
- High Risk Work Licence – EWP ticket
- Current Working Safety at Heights Certificate and Confined Space
- Basic Fire
- Construction Induction White Card;
- Updated resume clearly outlining positions, duties performed, duration, projects, employer, including at least two (2) referees;
- Evidence of Australian Working Rights
WHAT WE OFFER
Successful candidates will be remunerated with a highly competitive package. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES