Get new similar jobs by email for
Reception / Office Manager - C...
A great opportunity to join a privately owned company as an office all-rounder
Your new company
A professional property management company servicing a privately owned investment portfolio of assets. This includes Large Format Retail Centres, Neighbourhood Shopping Centres, a hospitality group with 3 large Accommodation Hotels and a charter Super-yacht. The company is part of a leading family office investment group, originally established in 1955. We are located in the heart of Neutral Bay in newly renovated offices, which
provide a very pleasant working environment for our dedicated team.
Your new role
Requires a professional demeanour and all-round office skills. The successful applicant should feel comfortable relating to people of all levels, including senior management and external parties.
• Answering & directing external phone calls in a professional manner (Shoretel phone system).
• Meeting & greeting visitors, including coordination of Boardroom meetings & lunches.
• Provide assistance with external event management as required.
• Assisting with travel arrangements for the management team.
• Assisting with IT problem resolution and smart phone issues.
• Supporting our property management and marketing functions.
• Providing back-up and support as required to other team members.
What you'll need to succeed
► Excellent communication skills (written and oral) are essential.
► Applicants must be organised and proficient at typing.
► Appropriate experience with MS Office, eg. Word, Excel, etc.
► Previous Reception / PA experience
Any of the following attributes would also be highly regarded:
• Knowledge of the property or hospitality industries
• Previous experience with Travel arrangements and Diary Management
• Previous office administration experience.
What you'll get in return
A generous salary based on experience along with good work/life balance. Have your hard work rewarded with company events, birthdays celebrations and lunches.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.