Get new similar jobs by email for
Office Manager | Accountancy F...
A great job opportunity to join a boutique accountancy firm in a very diverse role
Your new company
A boutique accountancy firm based in North Sydney just minutes from the train station
Your new role
• Reception: Attend to incoming calls and taking messages, collect mail from PO Box, open and distribute incoming mail, book couriers as needed, organise outgoing mail, answer incoming calls and attend to administrative duties for an external company within our office space.
• Prepare and complete standard emails and letters to clients and external service providers covering a wide range of topics.
• Filing and archiving of client files and documentation.
• Maintaining client databases as required.
• Maintaining corporate secretarial information for all corporate clients. This includes preparing forms and minutes to comply with the relevant legislation and ensuring that the necessary documents are lodged with the appropriate agency.
• Attending to the lodgement of necessary forms with the ATO
• Office Management: maintain grocery and stationery orders, maintain office supplies & equipment, organise tradesmen as required, general kitchen duties, some diary management for the partners and senior accountants, all office/administration duties excluding Payroll, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
• Running general errands as required.
What you'll need to succeed
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Strong organisation skills
• Computer skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent phone manner
• A good grasp of grammar, spelling and written English.
What you'll get in return
A generous salary with good work/life balance with the opportunity to be a part of a great team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.