An excellent opportunity exists for a dedicated Receptionist to join a leader in the manufacturing industry.
Our client is the leader in the manufacturing of staple ingredients in the Australasian baked goods industry. Located in the ever growing Rhodes, they provide a professional work environment whilst maintaining the day-to-day maintenance of a manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to gain experience with an industry leading company.
- Maintain a strong customer focus whilst being able to complete tasks accurately and in a timely manner.
- Office all-rounder to coordinate the reception and facilities related duties for the Head Office team including travel bookings and client/visitor sign-in/out process.
- Provide admin support services to the Head office team and the wider business as required including printing, binding, collating and photocopying.
- Maintain and coordinate equipment and facilities internally and externally as well as following up of invoices, receipts and statements.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in an office administration role with strong communication skills and detail orientated.
- Cert III or IV in Admin (preferred); Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task confidently whilst remaining professional to all members of the company.
- Be able to work alongside all employees at every level including stakeholders.
- Great time management ability with exceptional organisational and professional presentation skills.
- Permanent Position - Immediate Start
- An opportunity to progress your career with a leader in the industry
- Attractive salary in a Rhodes location
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kaleella Leatigaga on +61 2 8221 8157