Find your job faster
Get notified when jobs like this hit the market
Whoops, we noticed something was incorrect...
Get new similar jobs by email for
Accounts Payable Officer
This role is a a 6 month temporary contract in AP with the potential to be extended, mainly focusing on end-to-end accounts payable including batching and coding invoices.
Our client is a leading not-for-profit organisation providing services across WA for over 50 years. With over 1000 staff across the state, you will join a supportive team of accountants with a strong work-ethic and fantastic culture.
Reporting to the senior AP manager, your role will include:
- End-to-end AP processing
- Manual data entry of invoices into the ERP system
- Bank account reconciliations
- Dealing with any discrepancies and billing issues
- Processing payments to creditors on a weekly and monthly basis following on payment terms
- Dealing with supplier queries
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong background in end-to-end AP (at least 2 years)
- Proven experience in handling high-volume AP role
- Ideally have worked for nor-for-profit organisations
- Demonstrated efficiency and accuracy in work
- Ability to work in a team as well as unsupervised
In return you will:
- Work for a leading not-for-profit organisation with a fantastic work culture
- Be challenged in a high volume role
- Office conveniently located in the CBD near transport and cafes
- Opportunity to extend temp role to permanent
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ashley Hanna on +61 8 6430 6414.