Our client is one of the most dynamic NSW Government Agency who is looking for an outstanding Senior Compliance Manager for their team. By joining them you become part of a future-focused organization which offers a diverse, fair and supportive culture.
Your Role will be to develop and implement a range of compliance and review programs that ensure compliance with relevant regulatory instruments overseeing security, WHS and privacy. This will include:
- Ensuring systems and operations comply with the relevant regulations including security, privacy, WHS and accessibility.
- Preparing and coordinating advice on privacy matters to internal stakeholders and Project Managers.
- Updating privacy impact assessments and coordinating and preparing additional privacy impact assessments and notices.
- Developing tools and processes to support improvement in ongoing management of compliance issues and risks.
- Managing responses to GIPA requests
- Reviewing and assessing contractor compliance plans.
- Assist in the development of WHS plans and manage related issues.
- Support the quality assurance and audits being undertaken to ensure contractual obligations are being met.
- Australian Legal qualification
- 5+ years PQE gained in a compliance role preferably within a large and complex organizational, Government and IT environment
- Qualifications in Governance Practice, GIPA or PPIP
- Demonstrated experience in the processing and managing of requests under the GIPA legislation
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion while working with sensitive information
For a confidential discussion please contact Elvira Naiman on 02 9233 7977 and quote reference number EN/31786