You will be responsible for building strong partnerships with key accounts through a strategic approach. Working closely with trends and identifying key areas for growth you will proactively retain and grow existing accounts towards clear budget goals.
Leading Australian FMCG brand.
- Managing a number of high volume and high revenue key accounts
- Great at finding new ways of operating to suit different client needs
- Working proactively with clients to reduce inefficiencies and increase client spend
- Mentoring and coaching a small team of direct reports to reach their full potential and exceed KPI's
- Motivated to work autonomously.
- Results driven and high energy individual.
- Must posses strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to focus whole heartedly to execute tasks within a timely manner
- Someone with an analytical mind who can innovate and identify opportunities
- FMCG experience preferred but not essential. A willingness to learn will be highly regarded
- Market leading remuneration & benefits on offer
- Work for a local homegrown brand with excellent career advancement opportunities
- A hands off role where you are able to make an impact quickly and influence processes